Drive-In Etiquette & Rules
In order for everyone to have a safe, enjoyable, and memorable time we ask our patrons to observe these rules:
- Outside Food and Beverages Restricted – Bringing outside food and/or beverages onto the property requires the purchase of a Food and Beverage Permit. The Permit is $5.00 per car, per visit, and is not transferable. This permit does not allow for grilling, cooking, or barbecuing.
- You pay for one screen you stay on one screen if not you will be required to leave and must pay admission for re-admittance if desired.
- Absolutely No re-entering theater grounds after exiting without paying for re-admission.
- No littering
- No alcoholic beverages
- No laser pointers, flashlights or head lights on during the movie.
- No cooking or grilling
- All hatchbacks must be tied down (twine will be provided)
- No fireworks
- No refunds.
Without the concession sales the drive-in could not exist. Income generated by concession sales operate and maintain the drive-in. We appreciate your understanding and hope to keep this drive-in open for many years to come. Please be aware that our concession areas stands ready to offer great food, treats, snacks, and beverages. Keep your drive-in in business; visit the snack bar often! Thank you!
We reserve the right to ask you to leave without refund for noncompliance!